Yes, it’s been quite a while since I’ve updated. That seems to be my standard procedure though – blog a lot and then nothing. 😀
I’ve finished 9 projects since my last post.
- Wayward Transparency
- Bonnie & Camille Log Cabin Swap Again
- Christmas Tree Skirt
- Halloween Spin
- Autumn Love
- Girl Scout quilts for my daughter’s two Junior level leaders
- 2 baby quilts for a client
I have 17 projects currently in progress. Here’s a quick rundown of those:
- 2016 Designer Mystery Block-of-the-Month – complete and trimmed, just needs binding.
- Peppermint Lane Block-of-the-Month – also complete and trimmed, just needs binding.
- Quilt Block Cookbook Sew Along – working on blocks. This one has been put to the side for quite a while. I need to get back to it.
- 2017 Patchwork Sampler Block-of-the-Month – working on blocks. I like making these little blocks, but this one has also been put to the side for quite a while.
- 2017 Designer Mystery Block-of-the-Month – all 12 blocks are complete, need to sew all the flying geese for the finishing kit.
- Temperature Quilt – most of the rows are sewed together, just need to finish it up.
- 2018 Designer Mystery Block-of-the-Month – all 12 blocks are complete, need to finish.
- Christmas Figs Block-of-the-Month – finishing kit has arrived and all blocks are done, finishing kit is starched and ready to cut.
- Garden Sampler Block-of-the-Month – blocks 1-8 are finished, waiting on the next shipment for block 9.
- Woodland Wonderland Block-of-the-Month – months 1-6 are finished, waiting on shipment for the final month.
- Harry Potter Sew Along – 14 of 20 blocks complete, need to finish blocks for quilt top and then decide what I want to put on the back.
- Farm Sweet Farm Sew Along – sent to quilter on June 20, received by her on June 22.
- Norm & Nanette Block-of-the-Month – month 1 complete, months 2-3 are cut and ready to sew, month 4 is received and needs to be starched and cut.
- Summer Moon Block-of-the-Month – months 1-2 received.
- 2019 Designer Mystery Block-of-the-Month – month 1 and finishing kit received.
- Kinship Sampler 100 Days 100 Blocks Sew Along – blocks 1-10 complete.
- Green Pineapples – 16 of 90 blocks finished so far.
I have two more projects starting soon: Halloween Figs by Fig Tree and Granny’s Garden by Lori Holt. Who knows when I’ll fit those into the schedule. 😀
3 thoughts on “Long time no blog…”
Oh they are all gorgeous! Especially love the green pineapples quilt.
Hi Laurel, I’ve missed your updates 🙂 Wow, you sure do have a lot of quilting going on! No wonder you haven’t been blogging 😉 All of these projects look great, my favorite is the Green Pineapples – wow that looks like a lot of work!! I have a bin of finished tops and another bin full of ‘orphan blocks’…one day I’ll get them finished…hahaha!