So far this year, I’ve finished 18 quilts and other sewing projects. I’m hoping 2017 will be just as fruitful.
My goals for 2017 are as follows:
1. Use up a lot of my giant fabric stash. Seriously, I have too much fabric and I need to use it instead of buying new for every project. My fabric closet and my credit card will both appreciate this. 😀
2. Participate in at least one BOM. I love BOM quilts, especially mysteries, so this shouldn’t be a problem.
3. Participate in at least 6 swaps.
4. Finish at least 10 quilts.
5. Start and finish my Temperature Quilt for 2016. I’ve almost finished my temperature observations for the year, so starting after the first of the year, I can cut my blocks and start putting it together. 🙂
6. Finish the hexies for my 10-Year Plan Quilt.
7. Complete a reading challenge. I chose the The Chronological Sherlock Holmes Challenge for 2017-2018. I will probably not follow their prescribed timeline because I want to finish by the end of 2017. 🙂